Re: reinstalling all packages

-> "Matus \"fantomas\" Uhlar" <uhlar@fantomas.sk> wrote:
-> >i tried to reinstall all packages I have installed due to some problems with
-> >disk I've had.
-> >
-> >now I'd like to know what tha F.CK is this...
-> >
-> >Installing /root/.profile from /usr/share/base-files/dot.profile ...
-> >Installing /root/.bashrc from /usr/share/base-files/dot.bashrc ...
-> >Creating /cdrom directory ...
-> >
-> >well i don't need any of these. why are they installed?
->
-> Because a lot of people like them and they're nice for a default
-> installation. Why don't you delete them?

i already did it and now when I reinstall it they got back.
could it be done in way they wouldn't gt back whenb reinstalling?
--
 Matus "fantomas" Uhlar, sysadmin at NEXTRA, Slovakia; IRCNET admin of *.sk
 uhlar@fantomas.sk ; http://www.fantomas.sk/ ; http://www.nextra.sk/