Re: Sendmail reporting Popularity-Contest sent to Debian.org being rejected
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Sendmail reporting Popularity-Contest sent to Debian.org being rejected
- From: Jimmy Richards <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2001 05:16:55 -0600
- Message-id: <01040105165501.00841@P3V4X>
- In-reply-to: <Pine.LNX.4.10.10104012154550.1169-100000@debian>
- References: <Pine.LNX.4.10.10104012154550.1169-100000@debian>
I'll admit I do not know for sure, but I don't not believe this has anything
to do with the Lion virus. I believe that peice of mail is just plain not
being routed correctly. But, I will get the Lion virus checker and run it
just to be sure.
On Sunday 01 April 2001 06:00, you wrote:
> Hi Jimmy,
> I just got that one too. A bit of a mystery. It arrived a couple of minutes
> t reminds me of the lion virus. Have you had the lion worm/virus thing?
> Do a search on lion or lionfind which is a script which will look for the
> Some guys on our local Sydney lug list got it. It seemed to be sent from
> someone at `china.com'.
> We'll see ...