Dutch speller in Engelsh Star-Office

Dear Debian community. I run StarOffice 5.2 (English) on a Debian 2.2
configuration. It works reasonably. One thing I have not been able to do
is install additional spell language files. I would like to use Dutch, I
am able to select 'Dutch', but no word gets marked 'bad', no matter what
I do.
I have found a directory with what appear to be spelling files, but not
seperate files for Dutch language for instance. French does work..

Documentation and help files do indicate that it should be possible, but
not how. If anyone here has a suggestion...

Thanks a lot.

--
  Erik van der Meulen <e.van.der.meulen@avondel.nl>