[Fwd: Got it working!!! More questions!]

Shawn Garbett wrote:
> Okay I'm a newbie to Debian, but an old user of linux and unix. I'd
> love to have started with a newbie help doc. I'll contribute.
>
> Have you seen this:
>
> http://www.linux.com/firststep/installguide/debian/
>
> It seems helpful.

cool! we hooked another one! :)

to help out at newbiedoc.sourceforge.net all you really need to do is
register there for a user id, and let us know what it is. we'll add
you to our list of developers so you can be a partner-in-crime... !

if you've already written an intro to some feature or facility,
even as a brief email to a friend, you'd be surprised how easy it
will be to munge that into a newbiedoc for the whole world to
benefit from.

eager to have you on board... !

--
mailto:will@serensoft.com