Re: webmin?

"Paul D. Smith" wrote:

> I could have sworn that I saw a Debian package of webmin before, but now
> it doesn't show up in my database with apt-cache search, nor does it
> appear in a search of the Debian packages on www.debian.org.
>
> Did I imagine this?  If it went away, is there any interest by anyone in
> reviving it as a package?

i don't think you are..i don't remember it but doing a search turns up this on
debian-devel:
http://webhotel.mit-inter.net/debian-devel/00/09/2063.html

so maybe ask  that guy what happened to it. i install webmin on some systems,
it is quite easy to install(suprisingly) and a breeze to upgrade(just click
a button and it downloads and installs a new version). and integrates very
well into debian. just be sure to install the right ssl pacakges if you want
ssl support before installin webmin.

nate

--
:::