From: Carel Fellinger [mailto:cfelling@iae.nl]
Sent: donderdag 29 maart 2001 14:21
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: My printer prints blank pages all the time

On Thu, Mar 29, 2001 at 01:53:04PM +0200, Alberto García wrote:
> It even prints when I haven´t logged in (at the login window in Gnome).
I´ve commented every line in /etc/printcap and doesn´t work.

That's wild:)

turn of the printer, and do:

   $ lpq -a

And see to it that all printer queues are empty.

Next thing to do is check what printer system you're using: cups,
lprng, ...?  Not all printer systems seem to use /etc/printcap.

--
groetjes, carel