Re: SVGATextMode -> locale-gen for POTATO?

On Wed, Mar 28, 2001 at 07:35:23PM -0800, Karsten M. Self wrote:
> on Wed, Mar 28, 2001 at 04:09:33PM -0600, will trillich (will@serensoft.com) wrote:
> > so now i know where yours is, but where can *I* get it? :) which
> > "apt-get install xyzpdq" package do i need to yank? (locate
> > didn't find it on my system; apt-cache search and dpkg -S didn't
> > help me find which package contained it. and no luck at the
> > package search at debian.org...)
> >
> > which *.deb contains "locale-gen"?
>
> /me unscrews the lid on his head, opens a window, and lets some fresh
> air in.
>
> locales
>
> Sorry 'bout that.  Not sure what the Potato status is on that.

ah. i've got the latest potato rendition, which apparently does
not include *-gen. any potato-friendly utility of similar
functionage to locale-gen?

--
It is always hazardous to ask "Why?" in science, but it is often
interesting to do so just the same.

will@serensoft.com
http://newbieDoc.sourceforge.net/ -- we need your brain!