Re: SVGATextMode

On Wed, Mar 28, 2001 at 12:41:55PM -0800, Karsten M. Self wrote:
> on Wed, Mar 28, 2001 at 10:43:02AM -0600, will trillich (will@serensoft.com) wrote:
> > after `locate` and `dpkg -S` and `apt-cache search` and
> > `http://packages.debian.org` i remain quite in the dark as to
> > where to get such a beast. one more nudge, please... :)
> >
> > where's "locale-gen" ?
>
> /usr/sbin

so now i know where yours is, but where can *I* get it? :) which
"apt-get install xyzpdq" package do i need to yank? (locate
didn't find it on my system; apt-cache search and dpkg -S didn't
help me find which package contained it. and no luck at the
package search at debian.org...)

which *.deb contains "locale-gen"?

--
It is always hazardous to ask "Why?" in science, but it is often
interesting to do so just the same.

will@serensoft.com
http://newbieDoc.sourceforge.net/ -- we need your brain!