Multidomain on email server

Hi,

I've a server which accept three domains
example a.com, b.com and c.com
i've created mail account for the three domains (a name in a domain
doesn't exist in the other domains.)
when a user wrote a message with the c.com domain, the recever see that the mail adress of the sender is on a.com domain, (every domain are seen as a.com)
in the same fact if my account is on a.com, and somebody wrote me with the c.com domain (in the same account) i receive the message ???, eg: if you wrote on xxx@a.com and the account is on c.com the messsage is corrctly delivered

how can i resolve this problem and obtain that on the same server a sender on a.com will be seen as xxx@a.com
and a sender yyy@c.com will be seen as yyy@c.com  and not yyy@a.com!

Thanks for your help.

Thierry Fernier
thierry.fernier@ipsl-edu.com
Responsable Informatique

IPSL (Institut Polytechnique Saint-Louis)
www.ipsl-edu.com

13, bd de l'Hautil
95092 Cergy Pontoise Cedex
Tel:  01.30.75.60.88