WaveLAN & Encryption

Dear all,

at our lab, at my working place there was the encryption feature of the
WaveLAN activated.  As usual, the support group could help for Windows
but failed for Linux.

Does anyone know where I have to set the key, and how to set it such
that the encryption feature of our WaveLAN can be used by a Lucent
WaveLAN card as well?

BTW: I make use of the latest available drivers from www.wavelan.org and
I have an up-to-date firmware on my card.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Regards,

Lukas

--
Lukas Ruf                        Swiss Federal Institute of Technology
Office: ETZ-G61.2                             Computer Engineering and