Re: Promise Raid Card

Hi,

Bill Lumsden wrote:

> I am trying to set up a Debian box and want to use a Promise Raid Card
> (mirrored) can anyone tell me what needs to be done for Debian to recognise
> it.

the only that i know is that suse has some kernel Patches for the Promise
Fastrack Raid Ide controller.

And it´s functionating but i don´t know how good or bad.

I wait for a server with an Fastrack controller and 4 HD´s to form them to a
raid device over a Promise Fasttrack controller.

that´s all for now

MfG daniel

--
daniel sand | webmaster | system administration

bildbau ag neue medien | gipsstrasse 10 | D-10119 berlin | www.bildbau.de
daniel@bildbau.de | tel +49 (0)30 28 01 71-0 | fax +49 (0)30 28 01 71-71