Re: X and S3 trio 3d/2x

I have that same card, and I have it working. Under X 3.3.6 use the SVGA server, under X 4.0.x I use VESA, and that works, but I suspect there is a better server(ie more HWA). Anybody knows which that could be? The card is also knows as S3 86c362 or 86c368 IIRC, maybe that's why you couldn't find support for it.

Cheers,

Oege