Re: sendmail 8.9.3-23 woes

Robert Waldner wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I have a stable box running sendmail 8.9.3-23 as a mailhub. Cleaning
> all masquerade-options off the .mc-file and re-running sendmailconfig
> still leaves DMdomain.net in the .cf.
>
> ka:/etc/mail# egrep domain sendmail.mc
> #Cwdomain.net
> #MASQUERADE_DOMAIN(ka.domain.net ka)dnl
> #MASQUERADE_AS(domain.net)dnl

i don't think "#" counts as a comment in this case. i tried doing something
similar
and it did not work(on a source version of sendmail. looking at the mc file i
think
comments have something to do with the "divert" statement at the top of the
file

don't think it's a bug, its just how it is. m4 probably doesn't care or
something

nate

--
:::