Hylafax fax user

After having read all the documentation and a detailed, long article in a linux magazine, I've installed hylafax server & client under potato.
If I launch faxsetup it simply tells, among other non-essential things,that not an fuser (fax user ???) is defined and exits regularly.
Using sendfax -d -n # file I'm presented with a "password:" which I haven't been able to set up.
So the first problem is there! How can I set up an hylafax user & password?
Ciao
Vittorio

messaggio inviato con Freemail by superEva
http://www.supereva.it