Setting up internet w/ Sygate Server

Hey,

I used to have a crappy free proxy server, but it
didn't work well at all, so I've downloaded the Sygate
Home Network connection-sharing software (transparent
proxy?)  Anyway, I can't seem to get it to work, this
is what I've done:

edit the /etc/network/interfaces like so:

auto lo
iface lo inet loopback
auto eth0
iface eth0 inet static
        address 192.168.1.2   #that's me
        netmask 255.255.255.0
        network 192.168.1.0    #???
        broadcast 192.168.1.255
        gateway 192.168.1.3   #that's the sygate
server

then I changed my /etc/resolv.conf like this:

search nofx.gnu #my domain name
nameserver 192.168.1.3

I thought that would be all I have to do, am I missing
something?

Thanks,
Cameron Matheson