Re: Linux in the company

On Mon, Mar 26, 2001 at 03:20:12PM +0100, Gregor Kaleta wrote:
> Does somebody use Linux professional in the company? If yes, which
> Distribution? Does Debian be used also in the professional area or is
> the first election RedHat Linux?

My former employer Midcontinent Media Inc http://www.midcocomm.com
runs all their internet presence servers on Debian GNU/Linux (most of
the machines are IBM Netfinity 3000s).

My current employer Micromuse Inc./Ltd./Plc (whatever)
http://www/micromuse.com officially supports Red Hat Linux as one of
our software platforms.  I use debian every day on the desktop.

Cheers,

Micromuse Inc.                 | than a perfect plan tomorrow.