patch for ksh93 to compile with gcc 2.95.x?

While trying to compile ksh93 under Debian I stumbled on some
strange build errors. A search with google brought up some
references about a debian patch for ksh93, which fixed this
problem. I searched in the mailing list archives and with google
but couldn't find any link to the patch. Can somebody point me
into the right direction?

Cheers
Martin
248. You sign your letters with your e-mail address instead of your name.