Re: /dev/mixer missing

Thanks, I could create /dev/mixer - but it looks like this:

laptop:/dev# ls -l mixer*
crw-rw----    1 root     audio     14,   0 Mar 25 22:46 mixer
crw-rw----    1 root     audio     14,  16 Mar 25 22:46 mixer1
crw-rw----    1 root     audio     14,  32 Mar 25 22:46 mixer2
crw-rw----    1 root     audio     14,  48 Mar 25 22:46 mixer3

laptop:/dev# wmmixer
wmmixer : Unable to open mixer device '/dev/mixer'.
wmmixer : Sorry, no supported channels found.

What can I do? Why doesn't it open??