Re: Matlab R11 doesn't want to run after recent apt-get upgrade

On Fri, Mar 23, 2001 at 04:30:27AM +1100, David Wiener wrote:
> I have a dual-boot system and use MatLAb 5.3 Student version in windows. I
> was unaware of the linux version. Where did you get it from?

My CD has both versions on them & said "Windows and Linux" prominently
on the box.  However, I think the Mathworks also ships windows-only
and linux-only disks.  You can check their web page; maybe they'll let
you extend your student license to a linux version at less than the
full price.

Rob

--
"Freedom is still the most radical idea of all."
-- Nathaniel Branden