reinstalling tk ?

Hello everyone !

My /usr  has been slightly damaged, after a hard reboot.  Now any x app
using tk dies at startup.(see error message below)
I've tried --reinstalling tk (8.2) , installing a new tk (8.3) but no
success.
I wonder if it's possible to --reinstall every package tk depends on ?
But would it work ? All other x-related apps (mostly gtk-based) work fine,
as far as I can see...

Thanks for any idea,
Romain

error message from tk:

Application initialization failed: unknown color name "Black"
Error in startup script: can't invoke "winfo" command:  application has
been destroyed
    while executing
"winfo depth ."
    (file "/etc/tkcvs/tkcvs_def.tcl" line 1)
    invoked from within
"if {[file exists /etc/tkcvs/tkcvs_def.tcl]} {
  source /etc/tkcvs/tkcvs_def.tcl
}"
    (file "/usr/bin/tkcvs" line 50)

The only common part between all tk apps being the line about "Black" , the
other error messages depend on the app used.

--
LILO, you've got me on my knees!
	-- David Black, dblack@pilot.njin.net, with apologies to Derek and the