slrnpull posting problem

For me slrnpull was not posting before fetching. Previously I had
initially leafnode also. Though i have disabled leafnode in
/etc/inetd.conf, I had a lingering doubt about leafnode. hence i
reinstalled my linux box. It fetches the article. But while posting it
gives the error as follows.
03/25/2001 16:28:27 Attempting to post
/var/spool/slrnpull/out.going/X985516888-974-3.lvgandhi...
03/25/2001 16:28:31 ***Article
/var/spool/slrnpull/out.going/X985516888-974-3.lvgandhi rejected. status
= 441: 441 437 Abuse - refer case BF.
I am accessing the server news.cis.dfn.de with proper password. I would
like to know anybody accessing the same server with slrnpull and
posting. I have the doubt that offline posting of slrnpull is not
accepted by the server. Any solutions welcome.
--
L.V.Gandhi
MECON, 5th Floor, RTC Complex, Visakhapatnam AP 530020 INDIA