recording video and audio.

Hi..

I did send this question several days ago whithout response.. now I have
more clues..

Currently I am using alsa with oss emulation too.. all works fine but
plaympeg which lacks audio (I am convinced this is a problem with
oss-emulation)

For recording I am using:

 ffmpeg -ad /dev/snd/pcmC0D0  video.mpg1

which seem to work fine..

Can somebody give me a pointer to a mpeg player (both audio and
video) which I can tell the device.. (the problem with plaympeg is that it
hasnt a switch to tell it what device you want to use)

Thank you,,,

Regards

Roberto

Roberto Diaz <rdiazmartin@vivaldi.ddts.net>