resizing partitions

    Hey people. I've recently found out that my /tmp partition might be too
small for a particular application. I know that fips is supposed to allow
non-destructive repartitioning. How would you recommend such a thing under
Linux? I don't have a windows partition, nor do I want one, so Partition Magic
isn't an option. I'd just like to grow my /tmp partition a bit.

    Options?

    Thanks,

    Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier <msoulier@storm.ca>
"With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. However, this is not necessarily a