mrtg weirdness.

ive been having this problem for sometime and am wondering what could be
wrong.

the problem is at 2 different locations on different pieces of equipment.

since mrtg is only publically available on one of them i'll focus on this
one(my dsl).

I have a 48port switch in my apt, its a good switch, i have SNMP enabled on
it,
port #1 is uplink to my dsl. that seems to report stats right, however all
other
ports seem to be reporting the inverse of what is on port #1.

see:
http://portal.aphroland.org/mrtg/10.10.10.2.1.html (port #1)

http://portal.aphroland.org/mrtg/10.10.10.2.4.html (port #4)

port #1 shows ~10-20kb/s of outgoing traffic which is accurate,
i *know* this is comming from port #4 since its a busy website
that just went up a couple days ago, but looking at port #4's
graphs, it shows ~10-20kb/s of INCOMING traffic. i have the same
problem on another switch at work.  The switch here is a Extreme Networks
Summit 48. the switch at work is a Cisco 2900XL. Both of them report
correctly at the "uplink" ports, but neither report correctly on
the others. any idea what could cause this? or maybe how i could get
mrtg to reverse the order in which it graphs?

thanks

nate

--
:::