Re: Potato and satellite internet connection

I  know nothing about  satellite internet  connections, but  FWIW I'll
guess that  getting this to work  should have little to  do with which
official Debian  release you're running.  Maybe you can find  out what
other satellite  users with unixlike operating systems  are doing, and
try to imitate this on your box. Debian is, after all, just Unix.
-chris