Re: Potato and satellite internet connection

I know that with Star Band's equipment, there is a way hack the equipment
so that you have a ethernet connection, but you void the warranty. Other
than that, I myself have found nothing, even tried posting here once
before, never got a response.

If you find an answer let me know...

--
Mike Wills