Potato-Compact doesn't install on Compaq Smart-2SL Array

Hi!

I'm having problems to install Debian 2.2 on a Compaq ProLiant 3000 with Smart-2SL Array. Debian detects the Smart Controller, but seams to be unable to access the Array (I'm getting a 'No hard disk could be found' error when I'm trying add a Partition to the drive). Suse 6.4 was running fine on the machine, but I added an additional disk and wanted to give Debian a try.

My configuration is as following:
Compaq Proliant 3000
Compaq Smart-2SL Raid Controller
4*4,3 GB SCSI Disks

I have used the Compaq Smart Start CD to configure a RAID-5 Array including all four disks.

Booting with Compact Install Kernel is giving me the following messages:
Compaq SMART2 Driver (v 1.0.10)
cpqarray: finding drives on ida0(SMART-2SL)
cpqarray: ida/c0d0: blksz=512 nr_blks=25149120

Which leaves me wondering why the Debian Install program can't access the Array. Any help would be appreciated.

cu andreas

---
If you wrap the Internet around every person on the planet and spin the planet, software flows in the network.
- Eben Moglen's Metaphorical Corollary to Faraday's Law