Re: installing ssh

Marcelo Chiapparini <chiappa@uerj.br> wrote:
>I want to install ssh in my potato box. However there is a bunch of packages
>related with ssh in stable. So:
>
>1) What package should I install?

ssh itself.

>2) I am in Brazil. Should I use the non-us site in order to apt-get the
>package?

You'll have to, but not because you're in Brazil. non-us.debian.org
contains packages that we have to be careful about exporting from the
US, not that you have to be careful about importing from outside the US.
Anybody, whether inside or outside the US, can use both the US and
non-US mirrors. It's only redistributors who have to worry about it.