Re: coexistence with Windows 2000

Just to throw a spanner clean into the works on this issue, I have
Windows 2000 pro and linux dual booting here on my machine. I had debian
set up, did the 2000 install, and it never even touched the bootloader.
Even to the point of when the install was finished, I even had lilo
still intact and functioning. Don't ask me why, and a lot of people seem
to have problems dual booting these 2, but, for me, it was a very basic
process, as I didn't even need a boot disk to get lilo back.

Peter Good.