Re: parallel clusters of single cpu boxes

In Wed, 21 Mar 2001 02:53:55  Darryl cum veritate scripsit :

You might be better off to ask this question in
debian-beowulf@lists.debian.org
List.

Try the package

  mpich
  lam
  pvm

etc.

Details of how to set up is rather involved, but see the
README.Debian files, and if there is anything unclear still,
come back to debian-beowulf.

--
dancer@debian.org : Junichi Uekawa   http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~dancer
GPG Fingerprint : 17D6 120E 4455 1832 9423  7447 3059 BF92 CD37 56F4