Re: audio cd's

On Thu, Mar 22, 2001 at 08:22:11AM +1100, John Griffiths wrote:
> I'm waiting on getting some CD-R's (we use RW's on a cycle, what with u using it for backups) to see if that helps

Not sure, is that a question?  If so, RW's are fine for data backups,
there is a lot of error correction bytes on a data cd, so even if the
RW is just a little faulty you wouldn't notice.  Besides, it's the
audio-cd player (especially older models) that can't cope with CD-RW,
and even the newer models are very picky for the combination of
CD-burner and CD-R brand. Hope this clear's things up.

--
groetjes, carel