Re: pdf editor ?

On Tue, 20 Mar 2001, Rich Renomeron wrote:

> The font support of ps2pdf can be fixed by upgrading to the latest
> gs-aladdin in unstable (or any Ghostscript > 6.0).  If you run Potato
> (like me), you can always download the sources and compile it yourself.

did you have troubles with ps files from mpage, using gs-aladdin from
woody/testing?

I got strange (=weird) behavior, with ps2pdf generating the first page
of my pdf file in very small size, with the rest being ok, that is, with
the right size!

I had to downgrade to gs-aladdin from potato to get correct conversion!