Re: make Troubles.

Hi Rob,

My bad. Now that I thought about it a little more, don't think your in
trouble if you rebooted. But, I think the 'kernel-headers' package for
your kernel version should help you be able to get 'make' working. Make
sure you have 'libc6-dev' installed also.

Hope that helps,

Jimmy Richards

P.S Yeah, I replied to myelf. doh!