Nautilus ?

Just a pop question :)

I've installed potato as a bare-bones system, and upgraded to woody...

I take it, in theory, I should have been able to so

apt-get install nautilus

and it'd install that package, plus all necessary X server and library
files? Needless to say it didn't :) Anyway, that's not even what I'm
wittering on about...

I have a basically working Nautilus installation, but it displays any HTML
as source in the window, and is unable to view anything starting with
help: or eazel:

What package am I missing, because I've gone round in circles with the
nautilus-trilobite package depending on 'rpm' but version mismatches mean
that apt wont let the required versions be installed at the same time :/

Does any of this sound familiar to anyone? I think I need to lie down
now...

Cheerio!

Gavin.