Re: OT: C documentation

man 4 random
If you run 'man <topic>' and it gives a different topic than the one you wanted
look in the upper right corner for <topic>(<number>) you need to look in higher
sections for the new topic
man <number+1> <topic>
or whatever.
Run 'man man' for more info on it.

On Tue, Mar 20, 2001 at 10:20:17PM +0100, Sebastiaan scribbled...