Re: sound compiled into kernel as opposed to a module (SOLVED)

DOH!!!

Here's another one for the tech horror stories.

Some advice: Always make sure that your speakers are plugged in before
testing your sound card. It can save you hours of head banging.

I figure that it was probably working while compiled in kernel as well. Oh
well, I guess I'll leave it as a module.

*sigh* Sometimes I wonder if I'm in the right profession...

--
Charles Lewis
lewisc@delta.swau.edu