Re: Ogg Vorbis-Potato

You may have noticed that there are Vorbis packages in Potato, or is it just
in my special distribution? Anyway, that's beta3, you should get beta4 from
www.vorbis.com. The tar.gz archives are prepared for Debian. You don't have
to compile and install them like the poor (?) guys with non-debian systems.
Type dpkg-buildpackage -uc -us in each directory and you get clean debian
packages.
There's just one problem that we old-fashioned Potato users share: Potato
doesnt seem to contain a GUI application that can plays Oggs. The XMMS version
is too old to recognize the vorbis plugin. I'm not sure about the others.
Please let me know if you find somthing.

Robert