From: Frédéric de Villamil [mailto:neuromancien@altern.org]
Sent: Tuesday, 20 March 2001 8:41
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: IDE burning

Hello,
I'm using an IDE mitsumi cr-480te cd burner.
I've recompiled my kernel with scsi generic, scsi emulation and scsi cdrom
support in the kernel (2.2.17 on potato)
When I'm trying to burn using cdrecord or xcdroast (that's the same =), no
problem to configure; the cd is burnt, but the data is not transfered. and I

have an error message. Have I forgotten to do something, or is there a
module
I haven't load?
Burning is the last thing I miss to migrate to a 100% GNU/linux debian
machine, so help me please =)
frederic
CAUTION

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are privileged and confidential information intended for the use of the addressee. The confidentiality and/or privilege in this e-mail is not waived, lost or destroyed if it has been transmitted to you in error. If you have received this e-mail in error you must (a) not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it; (b) please notify Australia Post immediately by return e-mail to the sender; and (c) please delete the original e-mail.