Re: testing dist-upgrade (upgrade apt ... remove vital packages!?)

Hi Colin,
	Thanks for the info.  That seems to have been the problem indeed.  I
wasn't able to downgrade to a prior version of debconf (it was complaining
about some perl problems).  So, I upgraded to the newest unstable version of
debconf, and all is working well now.  Perhaps I have just pushed off some
problems until later, but I will cross that road when I get there.

Thanks!
Bryan

--
Bryan K. Walton                        Network Operations Center Analyst
Berbee...putting the E in business	          http://www.berbee.com/