Re: keyboard won't work with netscape

Denzil Kelly wrote:
> >From time to time, I lose the ability to use my
> keyboard with netscape 4.76. It appears to happen
> after entering infomation in a from, and on occasion
> clicking enter or submit on a form will correct the
> problem. Does anyone else have this problem?

Yes. It normally happens on mine after choosing an item from a
select field (not all, but many). Switching to a different virtual
screen and back (in E for me) will fix it too, but I have to use
the mouse, because E won't let me use my key bindings after the
event. :) All is restored once a virtual screen can be changed
though.

--
Mike Brownlow                        http://www.wsmake.org/~mike/
1024D/8AA6EAFD 3861 96B3 EEA2 285C BE23  F706 3E1E EBB2 8AA6 EAFD