Re: GDM background image

To quote mlaich@bigpond.com (Robert Martinovic),
# Speaking of Gdm, has anyone else found that although in
# /etc/gdm/gdm.conf i put my .gtkrc in for Gdm to load with my gtk
# theme, it still loads with the default theme (which is really ugly)?

Make sure the gtkrc file is readable by GDM. I think it runs as root,
but I could be mistaken. If there's something wrong reading the file,
GDM uses the default theme. Right now I've got it set to Marble3D, and
it works fine.

David Barclay Harris, Clan Barclay
    Aut agere, aut mori. (Either action, or death.)