Re: Zope-emarket in sid

    Thomas> Hello everybody, I am running the latest sid and I wanted
    Thomas> to install zope and the zope-emarket module. Just after
    Thomas> installing Zope tells in the List of products just after
    Thomas> EMarket "Broken product EMarket". What do I have to do to
    Thomas> make this work. It would be fine if somebody could help
    Thomas> me, because until now I am not very experienced with Zope.
I found out what to do in concerning this problem. There is just a
missing dependency of the deb. EMarket needs ZPatterns. So I solved
this. But now I am having trouble in using this EMarket. In the
README.gz is written that I would have to create some ZClasses. But I
don't know how to do this. Is here anybody able to give me a more
detailed outline on how to do this.

Sorry for being not very debian-specific.

Thomas

--
thomas@deselaers.de    www.deselaers.de    ICQ# on request