Re: Functionality simular to FreeBSD's jails

    ES>   if you have enough $$ go with ibm 390 (or whatever the number is)
    ES> otherwise try wmware (or other similar product), if you require
    ES> completely virtual machines (hw and all) you need a virtual machine, I
    ES> guess there's no way around it, chroot and I suspect jail (I don't know
    ES> jail) would not cut it.

Both ibm 390 and vmvare will be overkill. Ibm too expensive in my case
(it will be even cheaper just by several PCs) and vmware too slow and
heavy.  Probably I will try user-mode linux. I've heard that people at
ASPLinux have worked on product which allows several virtual Linux
boxes inside one real but seems that haven't released it yet.

BTW I've seen many people wrote to me that 'I don't know jail'. If you
are interested look at
http://docs.freebsd.org/44doc/papers/jail/jail.html

--
Ilya Martynov