WindowMaker Postint problem in sid

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is a bug in the windowmaker package or a problem
with my setup, so thought I'd ask it here first.

I'm tracking sid at the moment, and after doing an apt-get upgrade on
my system this morning, I got the following error with the wmaker
0.64.0-5 package:

Setting up wmaker (0.64.0-5) ...
update-alternatives: unable to make
/usr/man/man1/x-window-manager.1.gz.dpkg-tmp a symlink to
/etc/alternatives/x-window-manager.1.gz: No such file or directory
dpkg: error processing wmaker (--configure):
 subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 2
 wmaker

I don't have a /usr/man/man1 directory on my system, although I do
have a /usr/share/man/man1 directory, where all the man pages or
symlinks are installed.

Here is the relevant part of wmaker.postinst:

  configure)
     update-alternatives --install /usr/bin/x-window-manager \
         x-window-manager /usr/X11R6/bin/wmaker 50 \
         --slave /usr/man/man1/x-window-manager.1.gz \
         x-window-manager.1.gz /usr/X11R6/man/man1/wmaker.1x.gz

I tried changing the wmaker.postinst script, and replacing
/usr/man/man1 with /usr/share/man/man1 and that allowed it to install
with no problems.  Does this mean that I should file a bug report
again wmaker?

Thanks
--
Sean Quinlan (gygir@lineone.net)