E-mail configuration

Hi all,

I'm having problems with e-mail configuration: when someone receives
some of my e-mails sent from debian, the From line is the following:

From: Hammurabi das Chagas Mendes <hmendes@carbona>
(hmendes is my username and carbona is the hostname of my machine)

when I would like to use : Myname <hammurabi@persocom.com.br>
(set the name to Myname, for example; set the e-mail to the shown above)

I use dialup and fecthmail to get the mails.

Another question: Exim seems to have a limit of messages to "deliver" to
the mailbox, witch is set to 100 (by default). I actually receive more
than that in one fetchmail run, and the messages are written to my
mailbox in "blocks". I think they stay in some tempdir and get delivered
after some specific time (100 or the available amount each time). Is it
true?

Thanks;

Hammurabi Mendes <hammurabi@persocom.com.br>