Re: Combining disks in one virtual partition.

options LVM, linear, or raid in the kernel.  I wouldn't do it with root
however, as one screwed up disk could mean the death of your system.  My
suggestion: one disk as a root disk ~50M, its slave and the entire
secondary chain in LVM (2.4 kernel stuff) as /usr.

--

You have paid nothing for the preceding, therefore it's worth every penny
you've paid for it: if you did pay for it, might I remind you of the