Re: can't print from acroread

> Not sure if I can help you...
>
> Is lprng in the print dialog window's command line (/usr/bin/lpr here)?
> Did you try to specify a printer explicitely (-P)?
> Did you try to print to a file?
> Does it work from xpdf?
> Another wild guess, but why not: Try PS Level 1, specified in Acroread's
> prefs, or by piping through "ps2ps -dLanguageLevel=1".
>
> Andre Berger                                [andre.berger@topmail.de]

Hi, many of these questions are answered in responses to Roberto's and
Erdmut's messages.  Unfortunately, I failed to also post the list on my
reponse to Roberto so if I can't rectify this soon, I'll address these
questions, again.

I tried your PS level 1 suggestion.  It still would not print directly
from acroread using this option.  I don't know if this also satisfies
your pipe to ps2ps suggestion.  If not, I'm not quite understanding the
suggestion.

Thanks, again.

Paul

--