The perfect X terminal emulator

Greetings folks;

I cannot find an X terminal Emulator I like. I am hoping someone out
there can point me in the right direction. (CC's on replies would be
nice, BTW.)

xterm doesn't let home/end work.
aterm doesn't let home/end work.
Eterm doesn't let home/end work.
wterm doesn't let the numeric keypad work.

rxvt (in the five minutes I have played with it during the preperation
of this email) lets both of keypad and home/end work, but boy I like the
transparency options of some of the other terminal emulators... (nothing
quite like cheesing off Windows users by having the sexiest desktop. :)

Am I missing any?

Thanks. :)

--
Earthlink: The #1 provider of unsolicited bulk email to the Internet.