Re: xserver-xfree86 (4.0.2-7) freezing during install

It might be helpful to go to http://dri.sourceforge.net.

They have a resources page which has a generic X config file for the Rage card (and I believe it is an X4 config file).

If you download that, it will prolly just need some minor changes, but its a good place to start.

Hope this helps

Terry

On Fri, Mar 16, 2001 at 12:41:41PM -0800, Charles Lewis babbled: