secondary provider

Hallo

I tried to connect my network about two seperate provider (router) to the
internet,
with complete different IP Subnetworks.

The router are external connected to my Linux firewall with two public
interfaces connect to provider router.
Internal my linux firewall connected with one Interface to my DMZ.

In the DMZ I have differnt Linux Server Mail (Exim) Web Server external DNS
Server.

Now I have much problems to configure my Web Server (virtual) and DNS
Server that I can reach
them about the two differnt IP addresses.

I can´t use intelligent routing protocols because I must order an own
autonome zone about DENIC
to activate intelligent routing protocols at cisco routers.

Is ist possible to configure my envoirment .... that if one provider fails
my DNS and Web Server can
reach from Internet about the other provider. (automatic).

I ´ve already looked after rdisd, but I can´t find it for linux.

I know my information is not enough ..... but I hope I can find anybody who
has or has had an
nearly problem and can help me.

I hope anybody can an want to help me.

steve

*º¤., ¸¸,.¤º*¨¨¨*¤Stefan Grzenkowski*º¤., ¸¸,.¤º*¨¨*¤